Water & Energy Conservation Service Noblesville, IN
The benefits of energy and water conservation in Noblesville are twofold. First, when you save energy or water, you also save money on your corresponding utility bill. Finding ways to conserve on a daily basis can save you a good amount of money over time. Secondly, conserving water and energy helps the environment. By using less, you can reduce your negative impact on the environment and help sustain the earth’s natural resources.
How Thornton Plumbing Can Help You Conserve Water & Energy
- Leak Detection – Just because you can’t see or hear a leak, doesn’t mean you don’t have one. Oftentimes a higher than usual water bill is the only indication that you have a water leak. Our plumbers can help you find and fix the leak so that you’re not wasting water.
- Plumbing Fixture Repairs & Replacement – A dripping faucet or leaky toilet isn’t just annoying, it’s a major water and money waster. Rather than put up with the leak, give us a call so that we can either repair or replace the plumbing fixture, so you can put a stop to the waste.
- Green Plumbing Fixtures – There are many plumbing fixtures available that are specifically designed to conserve water. Consider low flow toilets, showerheads, and faucets.
- Tankless Water Heaters – Tankless water heaters tend to be far more efficient than traditional water heaters because energy isn’t lost from storing hot water. We can help you to choose a water heater replacement that will save you energy for years to come.
Tips for Conserving Water & Energy in Noblesville & the Surrounding Areas
- Turn the water off while you brush your teeth.
- Know where your main water shut off is.
- Purchase washing machines and dishwashers that are Energy-Star certified.
- Get water heater maintenance.
- Reuse bath towels.
- If you must wait for your water to heat up, save the cold water for watering plants.
- Keep an eye on your water bill for sudden increases.
At Thornton Plumbing we have a unique opportunity to help the environment because we get to assist others in their conservation efforts.
To make your home more environmentally-friendly, give our plumbers a call today at 317-697-9265! Our plumbing services are available in Noblesville, Carmel, Fishers, all of Hamilton County, and Northern Indianapolis!